Monday, March 9, 2015

Pinterest and Toddler Practice



So in case you haven't noticed yet. I do have a Pinterest account now, so you can follow me or boards your interested in. I have two boards so far for my art, an art tutorial board, anatomy, and a few other random things. So feel free to pin image I've got it coded to let you pin.

This time around is practicing toddlers and babies. The proportions and general trends of the face are very different from an adult. Some features are bigger such as eyes, ears and cheeks, others are smaller like the nose and mouth. So it is good to study and practice. Later on I will have some on the body proportions and how they change from baby to adulthood. Once again like before if you click on the picture you'll see them on Mischief.



No comments:

Post a Comment