Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Painting Shoes- Christmas Theme

As promised a post for the week. This is an older project. I had a client who loved to have custom painted shoes. So I decided to post one of the Christmas ones that were inspired by her favorite Christmas ornaments she own. She didn't like her shoes to match, but rather each to be unique.





Right shoe-painted Christmas ornaments by Krystal WattersLeft shoe-painted Christmas ornaments  by Krystal Watters


The one with Santa Claus I had change the dog of the ornament to be her dog instead. The right shoe theme was mostly of her favorite angel series of ornaments, the right shoe was her favorite Santa Claus ornaments. I have a series of shoes I've done that will be posted in the upcoming months.

I made this post a bit late, but I plan to have future ones to automatically post on Mondays in the morning. I had debated on a day, but considering Sundays tend to be my catch up day. I figure it be good way to insure future blogposts to be regular.

Other view of the shoes below. Enjoy


Christmas right shoe side view by Krystal Watters

Christmas left shoe back view by Krystal Watters


No comments:

Post a Comment