Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wine and Design Children Painting: Little Red Cape

Big Wolf and Little Red Cape Paintings

This is to be a cute parent and child painting. I wanted to design to have the option for one to be theme for boy and girl painting, so it's flexible. I use the idea of Little Red Riding Hood (or Little Red Cape) for it has something to interest for girls by little red and boys being the wolf. It is a fun painting and easy to customize the design.

If interested in Wine and Design, their website is online with all their locations and schedules for classes. I teach at the Chapel Hill location. There are similar companies throughout the United States such as Painting with a Twist.

3 comments:

  1. Krystal Watters - that cant possibly be your real name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krystal Watters - that cant possibly be your real name! Related to Muddy Waters - the blues singer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is my real name, though I'm afraid I do not know whether or not I'm related to the blues singer, Muddy Waters. I know though that Waters and Watters were the same family name at one point in time until there was a disgruntlement, where my family line added the extra 't' to separate themselves from the rest.

    ReplyDelete