Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy All Hallows Eve

Dark Alice Blowing Bubbles








I made this image based upon what I wore for Halloween: Dark Alice clothes, tribal tattoo sleeves, gloves, hat I got from Claire's, and some make-up I put upon my face and neck area.

Sorry this posting is a little later then planned, but hope you all enjoy this joyous holiday full of scares and frights. I'm enjoying watching films of darker and horror nature.

There is something I will mention that I've been wanting to do for a while. I'm making a blog of all the dice rp games I've played. Each will be hosted as a different blog. I will for convenience make one blog that will keep track of updates of all the gaming blogs. The first blog release will be the Call of Cthulu game I'm currently in. I plan to have art with each posts and a suggested song.

Enjoy~

1 comment:

  1. Bloomin' heck too good, way to go and make me feel like crap. Just kidding although I am a little bit jelous of your skill. not fair...

    ReplyDelete