Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Save the Frogs Art Contest

save the frog words as a frog
    As mentioned in my Twitter account. The deadline for Save the Frogs is coming up quite swiftly, this October 15, 2011. You can enter both digital and traditional work. The limit being 3 pieces and one must follow the guidelines listed upon the website.

     The images you see are my submissions to the contest. The first piece I called 'Frog Words' which is to the right. I always wanted to try to create an image with words like you would see 60's and 70's Posters, and this was the result.

    The other was an idea formed after some idea forming. If I could I would make words that state 'Do you prefer to see real frogs or just origami ones?' with the 'Save the Frogs' as the next line.If I hope many of you decide to participate. It will be great to see the results of this yearly event.

Save the frog and origami


No comments:

Post a Comment